The market is constantly changing and adjusting to fit current economic circumstances in the US and internationally. While you could be discouraged by this fluctuation, you can also use it to your advantage.
In this episode, Kate Stalter talks about global market developments, expanding your portfolio to international investments, and why market declines aren’t necessarily a bad thing. To learn more about discerning the market and how to build a portfolio that will help you reach your financial goals tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions, with your host, Kate Stalter.
- Global market developments
- What is causing the growth decline in China
- How international economic decline dictates the market
- The effects of tariffs imposed
- Having exposure to markets outside of the US
- Why fluctuation in the market shouldn’t deter you
- Factors to consider in international investments
- Why timing the market isn’t reliable
- The importance of rebalancing your portfolio regularly
Better Money Decisions Website
Contact Better Money Decisions: (844) 507-0961 Extension 700
Visit us on social media: