There are multitudes of mistakes that people make when it comes to investing, and incorporating Environmental Social and Governance funds can make it that much more complicated. Today Kate Stalter gives her top tips to help avoid the most common mistakes people make when it comes to socially responsible investing. To give yourself the best chance to achieve the financial outcome you want, tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions.
- The necessity for wide diversification to smooth your return and reduce your risk
- The issues with over-concentration
- Approaches to avoid using when selecting investments
- Determining a clear investment objective and your goals
- Getting a fiduciary to create the roadmap for your financial plan
Got investing questions you’d like me to answer on the show?
For Your Free Report, “5 Serious Mistakes You Can Avoid in Retirement”: Email
Contact Better Money Decisions:
(844) 507-0961 Extension 700
Want our library of financial education topics? It’s all right here:
Visit us on social media:
LinkedIn: Better Money Decisions