Rumor has it that January is the most important month to dictate the course of the annual market. According to credible sources, such as the Stock Traders’ Almanac, these allegations seem to continuously prove to be true. Although, what’s even more important is how you choose to invest your money throughout the rest of the year.
If you’re leery about bonds or simply aren’t sure whether or not they should be included in your portfolio, tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with Kate Stalter to see how you can beneficially integrate bonds into your portfolio.
- Tracking January’s performance to indicate the annual market
- Bonds of fixed income variety
- Dampening the volatility of stocks
- Finding solutions to bond declines
- Avoiding “junk bonds”
- Utilizing the exposure that bonds offers
- Balancing equity risks
- Shortening bond durations
Visit us on social media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/betterfinancialdecisions/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/better-money-decisions/