Education is a great and powerful thing, but some things require more than reading a few articles. Naturally we turn to professionals when we’re in legal and medical crises, so why don’t we do the same with our finances? Today Kate Stalter talks why seeking professional guidance is the best thing to do for your personal and complex financial situation. Tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions to learn how you can take action and execute a program that works for you.
- When you should educate yourself vs. when you should consult a professional
- What education consists of
- Why it’s important to have your finances calculated for your particular case
- Using education to avoid taking action
- Combining education with taking action
- Why mass market education isn’t beneficial for your finances