No matter how much you have in the bank, you can’t afford to not save for retirement. There are many factors to consider when planning for retirement and it’s important to make sure you’re prepared before it’s too late. Today Kate Stalter shares the most widespread reason people can’t afford to retire and how to avoid it. If you want to live your best life in retirement, live comfortably and securely, and give your finances a fighting chance tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions.
- Why many people can’t retire comfortably
- Using the blame factor to avoid responsibility
- Protecting and using your hard-earned money the way you want
- Most common and reliable solutions to have more funds for retirement
- Why a large sum of money doesn’t ensure you’ll be okay
- Elements of retirement money that go beyond investing