If you’ve been investing for a long time, chances are you’ve heard the saying “Sell in May and Go Away”. But is that sound advice you should take? Today Kate Stalter dissects the trivialities of global investments and explains why going off monthly data may not be your best strategy. Tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions to better your understanding on relevant data and to help you know what you might expect in the market.
- Understanding how seasonality works in the market
- Where you’re supposed to “go”
- Why May tends to open wealth and how to manage expectations
- Market data that helps you know what you might expect
- Why smaller gains are better long term
- The home country bias
- International diversification
- Why you shouldn’t sell in May
Got investing questions you’d like me to answer on the show?
Got investing questions you’d like me to answer on the show? We Can Help Better Money Decisions
For Your Free Report, “5 Serious Mistakes You Can Avoid in Retirement”: Email
Contact Better Money Decisions:
(844) 507-0961 Extension 700
Visit us on social media:
LinkedIn: Better Money Decisions