For some reason, we prioritize our health, our home, our family, and often exclude one of the most important factors, our finances. Handling our money properly is crucial to being able to live the life we want, but it isn’t a task we should take on our own.
In this interview, Nick Stuller, author of “The Truth Shall Set Your Wallet Free”, explains the vitality of having a trustworthy financial advisor and how to identify red flags. Tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with Kate Stalter to learn more about how to manage the market and your money strategically.
- Recognizing how few people actually understand financial advisors.
- The necessity for financial help.
- The general public and investors being misinformed.
- Different types of investor facing advisors.
- The importance of outside objective input
- Becoming educated in your finances and seeking an advisor.
- How the market affects clientele
- How to determine between a bad and professional advisor
- Questions to identify red flags
The Truth Shall Set Your Wallet Free
Kate’s Contact: 844-507-0961