More often than not, we want to go with whatever investment plan is the newest rage just because it’s a hot topic. What people don’t realize is that just because a strategy is hot right now, doesn’t mean it’s the best option for you. Exchange traded funds are popular right now because of their convenience, and while it doesn’t mean it’s the right strategy for you, it’s good to familiarize yourself with different investment techniques.
In this episode, Kevin Quigg, the Chief Strategist at Exponential ETF’s and host of Exponential ETF’s Podcast, talks about a unique system developed at his firm and how it fits in a strategy with your general investments. Today, our focus is on the American Customer Satisfaction Investable Fund, which is an EFT.
Tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with Kate Stalter to enhance your investment knowledge.
- The core of the investment thesis
- The relationship between customer satisfaction and security performance
- Creating an index
- How a portfolio turnover happens
- Utilizing data
- Satisfaction in action
- Sector weightings
- Consumer discretionary market place and market share
- How investors should view the potential performance of specialty ETF’s
- Risk and return rates
- How to balance funds
- Getting exposure or complimenting your company
- Large cap domestic growth
- Utilizing different processes
- Enhancing customer experience
- Adapting to provided services
- Creating data that makes informed decisions
- Hedge funds