If you’re tired of the same old financial tips like “stop buying lattes” then you have come to the right place. This is financial advice for grownups who have serious financial questions as you approach retirement and your next chapter in life. You’ve already worked hard and saved money now it’s time for the real financial challenges. Your host today, a top investment columnist for Forbes and US news & World Report, as well as a licensed investment advisor and president of nationally known asset management and financial planning firm “Better Money Decisions” Kate Salter.
Kate talks with Bob Lang on the show, he launched Explosive Options. We hear about his book on options, and some great information how you can use Options to protect you.
- Financial wellness and some cold brutal truths
- Paying a planner by the hour and why it is not good
- Resources you need to retire
- Options and Bob Lang’s book
- Buying a call and what it means with examples
- Buying puts and what it means with examples
- What people need to know about options
- Controlling emotions
- Volatility implied and Realized and what they are
- What Bob’s take is on all the media and TV talking heads
- Some success stories Bob has found significant
- Explosive Options and what they offer
- What type of environment Explosive Options is
AudioBooks Free Trial