The industry around cannabis is growing rapidly and making monumental advancements. Many new products and technology have been developed that will not only benefit growers of cannabis, but will make a tremendous impact agriculturally.
While the majority of this industry is still in the shadows, Debra Borchardt, the Co-founder and Editor of Green Market Report, is here to help those who are interested in cannabis stock investments. Tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with your host, Kate Stalter to learn all aspects of cannabis investing, economics, and the opportunities for you to make stocks a part of your investment portfolio.
- The initial attraction to starting this business
- Penny stocks
- Stock promotion
- Listing requirements and IRS issues
- Canadian companies and US exchange
- 401K benefits and umbrella companies
- Challenges for individual or institutional investors
- Publicly traded stocks
- Legality of cannabis
- Advances and indoor growing
- Resurgence in depressed areas
- Ag-Tech being used in the future
- Getting started in investing