Socially responsible investing is something we can all do without settling for a low return rate. There are many ways you can find companies that fit your personal values and positively impact the environment, along with other people’s lives. With the right research and assistance, you can learn how to find these companies without having to jeopardize your return.
To learn how to invest ethically, sustainably, and support companies that aid foundations you care about, tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with Kate Stalter.
- What socially responsible investing looks like
- Using your funds to make a positive impact on something that matters to you
- Ethical Investing
- Looking into investment candidates
- Using governance to make investments
- Not sacrificing your return to invest responsibly
- Focusing deliberately on high returns and sustainability
- How investors can force companies to make changes
- Companies involved in other companies you don’t support
- Institutions, Foundations, and companies becoming more socially conscious
- Share Holder Activism
- Considering a fund’s investing style, expenses, and quality
- Making sure you have the right elements in your portfolio
Contact Information: 844-507-0961 Extension: 702