Purchasing a home is one of the most monumental investments an individual will ever make. Whether or not this investment will circulate revenue is always a risk, and sometimes it isn’t the smartest one. There are many factors to consider when investing and despite common belief, real estate may not always be your best answer.
In this episode of Better Money Decisions, Aaron Hendon will discuss practical advice on passive income, investing in the stock market versus real estate, the value of buying over renting, and so much more valuable advice. Tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with Kate Stalter to learn how to make better investments and avoid common mistakes.
- Mistakes people make when investing in real estate
- The risks of people in retirement having a mortgage payment
- Investments that have a higher return than real estate
- Considering all of the factors that go into whether you should rent or buy
- Understanding circumstances along with numbers
- Why one size fits all is not applicable to every situation
- Evaluating performance before you select a realtor
- 7 questions you should ask a realtor
- Credentials for becoming a realtor
- Combining emotions with rational decisions
- Boomers taking care of aging parents
- Providing answers before a crisis occurs
- Getting people to acknowledge inevitable issues
- Being an advisor to clients