Many Americans are unaware of the steps they need to take to be well-prepared for their retirement. Not only are they neglecting planning, but the average American doesn’t even start saving until after 55. Today Kate Stalter talks about the predicted retirement crisis that this upcoming generation is going to face and the factors to consider that people may not have had to worry about in the past. To learn how you can avoid these major roadblocks, leave the legacy you want with your money, and insure you can cover long term expenses, tune into this episode of Better Money Decisions with Kate Stalter.
- The predicted retirement crisis
- Why we have to plan better for retirement than people have in the past
- Factors we should consider when planning
- The biggest retirement roadblocks
- The issue with not being knowledgeable about the stocks you own
- Making sure your investments match your risk tolerance
- Neglecting a retirement income plan